Musculoskeletal and Sports Care Course is organized by American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) and will be held from Sep 11 - 14, 2019 at Hyatt Regency Reston, Reston, Virginia, United States of America.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Assess injured bones or soft tissue to determine the stage and severity of the injury.
• Demonstrate proficiency in examination techniques, including range of motion, stability, bone alignment and assessment of soft tissue swelling/masses.
• Evaluate and diagnose common musculoskeletal conditions and diseases.
• Prepare evidence-based treatment recommendations for patients with musculoskeletal injuries and disorders including pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic strategies.
• Counsel patients who participate in organized sports or rigorous athletics on injury avoidance and use of protective gear.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||800-274-2237
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non member - Standard fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 1295.00|
|Allied Health - Standard fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 995.00|
|AAFP Member - Standard fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 995.00|
|New Physician - Standard fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 945.00|
|Student or resident - Standard fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 745.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non member - Early fee||21 Aug,2019||USD 1195.00|
|Allied Health - Early fee||21 Aug,2019||USD 895.00|
|AAFP Member - Early fee||21 Aug,2019||USD 895.00|
|New Physician - Early fee||21 Aug,2019||USD 845.00|
|Student or resident - Early fee||21 Aug,2019||USD 645.00|