Multidisciplinary Update in Breast Disease 2019 is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Nov 07 - 09, 2019 at Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort, Amelia Island, Florida, United States of America.
This course is designed for primary care providers, advanced practice providers, nurse practitioners, oncologists, radiologists, surgeons, pathologists, and gynecologists who provide both diagnostic and treatment of patients with breast cancer.
• 14.25 AAFP Prescribed
• 14.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
• 14.25 ANCC
• 14.25 AOA Category 2-A
• 14.25 Attendance
This continuing medical education course will provide a multidisciplinary update in the prevention, evaluation, diagnosis, management, and treatment of benign and malignant breast diseases, high risk, and survivorship issues. The course has multidisciplinary experts in their field presenting the latest diagnostic, treatment, and management options. We hope to see you in Amelia Island, Florida, in November for this dynamic CME conference!
• Updates in genetic testing, novel radiology modalities, and integrative medicine.
• Discussion of controversies in breast and axillary surgery approaches, current status of neoadjuvant chemotherapy, and the influence of neoadjuvant therapy choices on surgical decision making.
• Recognize benign breast conditions.
• Recognize the role of genetic testing in identifying women at high risk for breast cancer.
• Explain the controversies developing in screening mammography and role of newer imaging modalities.
• Summarize contemporary axillary management strategies and their risks.
• Recommend surgical, radiation, and medical oncology management and treatment options for newly diagnosed breast cancer patients.
• Identify survivorship issues and management options.
• Explain novel options for non-palpable lesion localization.
• Summarize the role of multi-gene panel testing for breast cancer patients.
• Summarize new clinical trials and advances in chemotherapy agents for breast cancer patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-323-2688|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|M.D., DO, Ph.D. - Early Fee||07 Oct,2019||USD 595.00|
|M.D., DO, Ph.D. - Registration Fee||06 Nov,2019||USD 670.00|
|Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional - Early Fee||07 Oct,2019||USD 495.00|
|Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional - Registration Fee||06 Nov,2019||USD 570.00|
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news