Movement Disorder Review Course is organized by University of Kansas Medical Center (KUMC) and will be held on Aug 24, 2019 at JW Marriott Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America.
• The University of Kansas Medical Center Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• The University of Kansas Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 6 Hour(s) Attendance w/ No Credit. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• Diagnose various parkinsonian syndromes.
• Evaluate pharmacological treatment options for Parkinson’s disease.
• Identify the non-motor symptoms related to Parkinson’s disease.
• Recognize and diagnose restless legs syndrome and evaluate treatment options.
• Differentiate various tremor disorders and select appropriate treatment options.
• Diagnose and treat hyperkinetic movement disorders such as Huntington’s disease, chorea, tics and Tourette Syndrome.
• Recognize drug induced movement disorders and determine appropriate treatment.
• Evaluate the psychiatric aspects of movement disorders including psychosis, dementia, and psychogenic disorders, and review treatment options.
• Discuss the diagnosis and treatment of dystonia.
• Recognize the differences between the various botulinum toxins and their appropriate use.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+ 9135740890
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|