Mount Everest Base-Camp Trek Wilderness and Expedition Medicine is organized by Wilderness Medicine Educational Company and will be held from Mar 30 - Apr 16, 2019 at Hotel Yak and Yeti, Kathmandu, Madhyamanchal, Nepal.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Altitude Illness
• Frostbite and Other Cold Injuries
• Environmental Heat Illness
• Snake Envenomation
• Traveler's Diarrhea, Giardia & Other Waterborne Wilderness Infections
• Surviving the Unexpected Night Out
• Lightning Injuries
• Improvised Medical and Trauma Care
• Management of Fractures and Dislocations
• Preparing for Foreign Travel
• Backcountry Medical Kits
• Wilderness Wound Management
• Wild Animal Attacks
• Patient Assessment in Wilderness Settings
• Wilderness Dermatology
• Marine Hazards & Envenomations
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-844-WILDCME
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $3875.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|