Implant Prosthodontics and Occlusion for Implantology - Vancouver is organized by The Institute for Dental Excellence (T.I.D.E.) and will be held from Apr 21 - 23, 2019 at Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
The target audience for this medical event is Prosthodontists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 21 CE credits.
Module 5 -The final treatment goals for implant dentistry is to replace or simulate the natural dentition with an artificial implant prosthesis. Our patients desire the benefits of teeth with esthetic, phonetics, masticatory function, comfort and contour. These cases, especially full mouth reconstructions, with implant retained prosthesis can be challenging and time consuming if it is not done properly.
Conference Objectives are :
• Pre-operative diagnostic record requirements
• Step-by-step review of all prosthetic protocols from implant uncovering to final insertion of prosthesis
• Open versus close tray impression techniques
• Implant provisionalization options with fixed versus removable
• Screw versus cement retained options
• Implant protected occlusal schemes for single tooth to full mouth fixed and removable implant retained prosthesis
• Management protocol for parafunctional habits
• Implant prosthetic maintenance requirements
• Management of implant prosthetic complications
• Hands-on will include: Immediate temporization for implants; locator attachments; verification jigs; open/close tray impressions; and screw vs.cement retained
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-844-440-8433
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $2450.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|