Modern Molecular-Biochemical Markers in Clinical and Experimental Medicine - 2019 is organized by European Scientific Center Biomarkers (ESCBM) and will be held from Nov 07 - 09, 2019 at Lecture Hall ABF, Prague, Czech Republic.
The aim of the Conference is to create an open space for knowledge and growth of the researchers and scientists from participating countries: Member States of the EU, countries of the Eastern Partnership, Central Asia.
On the basis of the Conference:
• Genomic biomarkers in human disease. DNA and RNA biomarkers. Transcriptomic and Integratomic Biomarkers.
• Laboratory, personalized and translational medicine.
• Biological markers in Theoretical and Clinical Medicine (Biological Markers in cardiology, neurology, internal diseases. Biomarkers for neurodegenerative and autoimmune disorders, molecular-genetic markers SNPs).
• Biological markers in Immunology and Allergy.
• Biological markers in Dentistry (Markers of Bone Tissue, Inflammation, Oxidative stress, Implantology). Genomic biomarkers in Dentistry. Polymorphisms of genes associated with Dentistry Disease.
• Actual questions of the medical chemistry.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||42 077 495-14-83
September 20, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|General Participation - Regular Fee||20 Sep,2019||EUR 120.00|
|General Participation - Onsite Fee||07 Nov,2019||EUR 140.00|
|Special rate for young scientists (until age of 35) - Regular Fee||20 Sep,2019||EUR 90.00|
|Special rate for young scientists (until age of 35) - Onsite Fee||07 Nov,2019||EUR 110.00|