Modern Management of Ocular Disease is organized by Dr. Travel Seminars, LLC and will be held from Dec 22 - 29, 2019 at Allure of the Seas, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 16 hours COPE Approved CE.
The eye care industry is constantly evolving. In order to provide the best patient care possible, optometrists need to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies, treatments and trends. This course track provides a clear view of what’s important now and what’s next through specialized continuing education courses, innovative solutions and learning opportunities. Set your eyes on leading-edge education sessions designed to provide up-to-date information on the topics that matter most to Doctors of Optometry, such as ocular disease, diagnosis, treatment and management.
New for 2019, the “How Would Disney Run Your Practice” keynote address will show you how to apply Disney Parks and Resorts procedures and systems to your optometric office. The course features actionable advice on important topics to efficiently run your practice, such as marketing, employee excellence and increasing patient satisfaction.
• Ocular Pharmacology Update
• Practice Management - How Would Disney Run Your Practice?
• Principles of Diagnosis of Systemic & Ocular Disease
• Refractive Surgery Management
• Optometric Surgical Procedures
• Low Vision/Vision Impairment & Rehabilitation
• Treatment & Management of Ocular Disease: Anterior Segment
• Treatment & Management of Ocular Disease: Posterior Segment
* Discounted fee based upon purchase with vacation package. If purchased separately, please add $400 to the fee.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(732) 972-4554,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Optometrist Seminar Fee*||21 Dec,2019||USD 695.00|
|Optician Seminar Fee*||21 Dec,2019||USD 495.00|
|Staff Seminar Fee*||21 Dec,2019||USD 145.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news