Mobilisation of the Neuroimmune System is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and will be from Mar 18 - 19, 2019 at London Road Community Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom.
The target audience for this medical event is Allied health professionals and registered medical practitioners, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, clinicians. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 CPD hours.
This comprehensive lecture and hands-on course integrates the latest research on neurodynamics and neuroimmune science to provide a clinical reasoning framework to identify those patients who will benefit from neuroimmune mobilisation.
The course updates and refines the essential practical skills to examine and manage the physical health of the nervous system skilled, safe and appropriately timed handling techniques are covered in detail during practical sessions.
A comprehensive course on the diagnosis and management of physical dysfunction of the nervous system. With 50% practical work and the latest neurobiology, clinicians will be able to rapidly merge the material into all existing manual therapy frameworks.
Course Aims :
• Provide a basic knowledge of neuroanatomy, neurodynamics, neuroimmunology and neuropathobiology related to the manual examination of the nervous system.
• Teach safe and effective diagnostic skills in the examination and interpretation of physical dysfunction of the nervous system.
• Present neurodynamic movements and techniques as antigenic.
• Provide new therapeutic narrative for explaining symptoms in conditions with altered neurodynamics.
• Deliver a deeper understanding of known, 'tough' clinical presentations such as chronic nerve root problems and persistent entrapment pathologies.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(01332) 254679|
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||GBP £295.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|