Minor Surgery Update Course is organized by Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) and will be held on Jun 27, 2019 at Devonshire Place, Leicester, England, United Kingdom.
Unlike the syllabus-based 2-day minor surgery course which covers issues in skin surgery in which there have been little or no new evidence this year we aim to encourage GPs who carry out minor surgery to network and support each other by sparking discussions on:
• Pitfalls in diagnosis of dermal and subdermal lesions
• Developments in medicolegal matters
• Avoiding the unavoidable risks of scars and bleeding
• Ironing out the errors in the elliptical excision
• Keeping your nose clean with good notekeeping
• Marking cutting and closure – how small changes affect outcome
The course materials will form a regularly updated reference in published literature and delegates will have access to ongoing clinical advice from the course lead.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||020 3188 7400
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non Member Price||26 Jun,2019||GBP 250.00|
|All Member Price||26 Jun,2019||GBP 275.00|