6th Microbiome R&D and Business Collaboration Forum: Europe is organized by Global Engage Ltd and will be held from May 20 - 22, 2019 at Postillion Convention Center WTC Rotterdam, Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands.
The 2019 event will bring together more than 300 industry, academic, and investment leaders to discuss cutting-edge microbiome research, challenges and opportunities in moving research towards commercialisation, and potential partnerships and collaborations.
For the first time ever, this event will be 3 days, meaning more in-depth content on the key challenges and topics facing researchers and product developers, and more time to establish partnerships. Hear from top scientists in the field, meet willing investors and collaborators, and learn about exciting new companies in the microbiome space. With ample networking time and interactive sessions like the roundtable discussions, there will be many opportunities to broaden your connections.
How you will benefit:
This programme creates a collaborative environment in which you can create enduring relationships across the full range of microbiome and probiotics research.
• Discover how companies are successfully translating microbiome research
• Apply successful strategies for interdisciplinary collaboration
• Get the latest insights on the role of the microbiome in a range of areas such as fatty acids in microbiota-gut-brain crosstalk or in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
• Understand the regulatory hurdles and other obstacles on the path to microbiome market
• Exploit the latest tools and techniques for studying the microbiome
• Build on existing partnerships and create new collaborations to fund and commercialise your research
|Contact No. :||0)1865 849841
+44 (0)1865 849841
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academic/Hospital/NFP Fee||21 May,2019||EUR 899.00|
|Industry Fee||21 May,2019||EUR 1699.00|