Neuroradiology Course is organized by American College of Radiology (ACR) and will be held from Dec 09 - 11, 2019 at American College of Radiology, Reston, Virginia, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Radiologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 35.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This three-day neuroradiology course, led by Nafi Aygun, MD, includes the four domains of neuroradiology in brain, spine, head, and neck, and pediatric neuroimaging. The material will center on CT and MR imaging with advanced application techniques. General disease categories of vascular, inflammatory, demyelinating, traumatic, degenerative, neoplastic, congenital and metabolic diseases of the CNS and the head and neck in adults and children will be covered with case material.
The lectures each day will introduce common themes for differential diagnoses and lay the groundwork for extensive time devoted to reviewing a library of cases ranging in difficulty and disease type. Attendees can personalize their course by selecting more cases from one subspecialty area than another to remedy perceived weaknesses.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Provide limited relevant differential diagnoses for masses in different regions of the brain, spine, and head and neck
• Prioritize imaging studies and provide pertinent imaging features that will guide therapy in patients with strokes or other vascular lesions of the brain or spine
• Correctly utilize the terms accepted by the American Society of Neuroradiology for describing the degenerative spondylotic disease of the cervical and lumbar spine
• List imaging features that help clinicians provide accurate TNM staging of head and neck cancers
• Differentiate among the many causes of sensorineural and conductive hearing loss through neuroimaging • List features that distinguish the various cysts of the head and neck
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-227-5463,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member Fee||08 Dec,2019||USD 4750.00|
|ACR Member Fee||08 Dec,2019||USD 3250.00|
|Member-In-Training Fee||08 Dec,2019||USD 1750.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news