Mesotherapy Training is organized by Empire Medical Training (EMT), Inc and will be held on Jul 12, 2019 at Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, Detroit, Michigan, United States of America.
Mesotherapy (Lipo Dissolve) continues to be sought after by patients because of its relative simplicity in burning fat and cellulite, as well as the safety profile in comparison with liposuction. At Empire Medical Training, you will learn about the newest technologies available being utilized for fat and cellulite reduction such as the non invasive delivery systems (RF Thermal Devices) along with receiving traditional Mesotherapy training. Our comprehensive Mesotherapy training gives the specific formulas, forms, consents, and prescriptions for you to have the ingredients for each mixture formulated and compounded. Like all of our aesthetic training workshops, this training is for established medical professionals looking to expand their procedural capabilities.
Empire is excited to be among the first to provide this type of intensive education and training on the newest medications and treatments currently available for treating submental fat accumulation (double chin) in patients. During all Mesotherapy classes you will learn which medications are effective in treating patients with fat accumulation in the submental region and which are non-invasive treatment options compared to liposuction. Traditional Mesotherapy injections to this region have been recommended for years by physicians and have produced good results; however, inconsistent results.
Upon Completion of this Mesotherapy training program, the physician should be able to:
• Understand and perform all Mesotherapy Course Techniques as relates to:
○ Cellulite reduction and improvement
○ Spot Fat Reduction
○ Face and Neck Rejuvenation
• Demonstrate needle placement technique to supervising instructors during the Hands-On Training sessions.
• Understand the mechanism of action and the specific protocols for using Phosphatidycholine (PC) and Sodium Deoxycholate (DC).
• Outline and Detail the Specific Supplies and Solutions needed, including appropriate dosages and where to order needed supplies.
• Understand exactly how the new technologies that deliver fat-burning substances without using needles actually work.
• Learn when and how to use the different delivery methods: traditional with needles or the newer technologies now available. There is Hands-On training sessions in the afternoon rotations to practice placement, patient markings and the injections.
• Perform the initial cosmetic evaluation and patient selection suitable for Mesotherapy.
• Gain a thorough understanding of the grading of cellulite in evaluating the patient and understand the various protocols that will deliver results and which types of treatments will be most effective.
|Contact No. :||866-366-1576
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||11 Jul,2019||USD 1499.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||11 May,2019||USD 849.00|