Mental Health - Learning Together - LSP study day is organized by The Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) and will be held on Apr 16, 2019 at The Royal Society of Medicine, London, England, United Kingdom.
This fantastic meeting aimed at students, trainees and consultants will bring together specialists from both paediatrics and child and adolescent mental health services.
Covering a wide range of topics, including practical approaches to mental health crises and self-harm management of eating disorders, medically unexplained symptoms, and somatisation disorders and therapeutic approaches.
This will be a wonderful opportunity to network and learn together across specialties about the current management of mental health conditions in children and young people
This meeting will develop an understanding of the key priorities in child and adolescent mental health, and provide information and practical advice on diagnostic and management issues, and encourage multidisciplinary discussion and learning.
• Diagnosis and management of common psychiatric disorders, including medically unexplained symptoms and somatoform disorder.
• The current epidemiology of child and adolescent mental health.
• The medical management of eating disorders.
• The role of the paediatrician in an acute mental health crises and emergency department presentations of acute psychiatric illness.
• The role of the paediatrician following self-harm and explore ways to make it meaningful and helpful for young people.
• Overlap between mental and physical ill health and what can be done about it
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)20 7290 2900
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non member Consultant/GP Fee||15 Apr,2019||GBP 90.00|
|Non member London School of Paediatrics Fee||15 Apr,2019||GBP 55.00|
|Non member Trainee Fee||15 Apr,2019||GBP 50.00|
|Member RSM Trainee Fee||15 Apr,2019||GBP 33.00|
|Member RSM Fellow Fee||15 Apr,2019||GBP 54.00|