Medical Hair Loss Therapy Training (Dec, 2019)
Medical Hair Loss Therapy Training is organized by Empire Medical Training (EMT), Inc and will be held on Dec 06, 2019 at The Westin New York at Times Square, New York City, New York, United States of America.
This activity designed to meet the educational needs of physicians, physician assistants, nurses and other healthcare professionals interested in effective weight loss treatments for patients.
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AKH, Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. This activity is awarded 6.5 Contact Hours.
Hair Restoration Training - Hair Loss Therapies course was specifically designed for physicians looking to incorporate these new technologies and combination therapies into their practice. The advancements and newer technologies, injection therapy procedures, and combination drug therapies allow for regrowth of hair without the need in many cases for hair transplants, grafts, or surgery. Men and women are equally affected by hair loss and thinning hair throughout their lifetimes and even though we have been told it is hereditary, hair loss can be corrected or reversed.
Hair loss statistics are overwhelming as it affects 40 million males and over 25 million women in the United States. Non-surgical options for hair restoration and hair loss therapies will expand as industry growth will be driven by improving disposable incomes, an aging population through 2025, and an increased emphasis on outward appearance. There is a (4) out of (7) chance in men in receiving the baldness gene and (1) out of (4) women will suffer from lost and thinning hair. So how important is hair to our society?
Upon completion of the educational activity, participants should be able to:
• Perform medical hair loss services competently, safely, and effectively tailoring these services to the individual patient.
• Identify risks, pitfalls and health risks to patients to increase compliance and overall care to patients.
• Apply generally accepted protocols of integrative approaches to medical hair loss services and the corrective measures for follow up care.
• Describe various methodologies in administering medical hair loss and restorative services from a personalized patient.
• Identify potential health risks and causes associated with environmental conditions, drug interactions, medical histories, stress and the latest trends in delivering effective alopecia treatments associated.
• Identify the various types of alopecia for men and women relating to androgen conversion and immune function to increase patient awareness and provide for enhanced patient care.
|Contact No. :||866-366-1576
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||07 Oct,2019||USD 1249.00|
|Regular Fee||05 Dec,2019||USD 1699.00|