Medical Ethics and Professionalism - Chiropractor Edition is organized by Professional Boundaries, Inc. (PBI) and will be held from Jan 11 - 12, 2019 at UCI Student Center & Event Services, Irvine, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is chiropractors, doctorates and other health professionals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Comply with standards of practice, codes of ethics, and state statutes.
• Improve clinical decision making by minimizing negative influencers.
• Adhere to professional ethics with resultant improvements in physician-patient interaction, which can improve clinical outcomes.
• Reduce their potential of transgressions through the development of systems that can be implemented into clinical practice.
• Become aware of the early warning signs indicative of ethical dilemmas and boundary problems.
• Create and implement a tiered Protection Plan to maintain appropriate boundaries.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $1875.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|