MDS-ES 3rd School for Nurses Involved with Parkinson’s Disease
MDS-ES 3rd School for Nurses Involved with Parkinson’s Disease is organized by International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society (MDS) and will be held from May 10 - 12, 2019 at M hotel Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Osrednjeslovenska, Slovenia.
This course is recommended for nurses.
This will be the third school hosted by MDS-ES for nurses who work within a neurology setting in Europe and the United Kingdom specializing in Parkinson’s disease and associated disorders. Participants will receive in-depth education and instruction from both UK and European Parkinson’s disease nurse specialists and other health professionals who work in movement disorders.
The nurses will have the opportunity to examine patients, attend lectures and discuss the management of Parkinson’s disease throughout the four stages of the disease trajectory with the expert panel of faculty.
Students will also present their own case studies to small groups for discussion and critique. The networking opportunities within the group will nurture further discussion and links for the future. Attendance is limited to allow for a highly interactive and hands-on session.
• Identify and explain the management of both motor and non-motor symptoms in Parkinson’s disease
• Describe treatment and management approaches throughout the four stages of the disease trajectory
• Critically discuss the role of the PDSN in the management of Parkinson’s disease-related conditions
• Understand the difference in roles of the multi-disciplinary team members in managing Parkinson’s disease
• Present a case history of a patient with Parkinson’s disease
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+1 (414) 276-2145
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member Fee||26 Apr,2019||USD 350.00|
|MDS Member Fee||26 Apr,2019||USD 350.00|
|Junior/Waived Dues Member Fee||26 Apr,2019||USD 350.00|