TWO days of in-depth coding & billing for Cardiology Physicians and Practice Coders is organized by McVey Associates, Inc and will be held from Aug 14 - 15, 2019 at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America.
This program has prior approval of AAPC for 12 continuing education hours.
• 2019 Cardiology CPT Coding Update
• Medical Record Documentation
• Fraud & Abuse, making sure you are compliant.
• ICD-10-CM practical tips & changes for 2019.
• Evaluation and Management Coding for Cardiology
• What's included in Cardiology Coding...and more importantly what's not included
• Mastering CPT and HCPCS modifiers is essential for proper reimbursement
• Learn techniques to paint an accurate picture of medical necessity
• 1995 or 1997 Documentation Guidelines? Which option is best for you?
Cardiology Workshop Highlights:
• Review medical terminology & anatomy
• How to bill for "branches" when coding for interventions. who pays and who doesn't?
• Coding from procedures notes & reports
• Adjudicating denied claims
• Electrophysiology and device implant update
• Proper coding for echocardiograms w/Doppler and color flow scans
• Defibrillator or pacemaker monitoring - telephone or in office - single, dual or multiple lead follow-up guidelines
• Complete coding for heart catheterizations done at the same session as intervention - what to charge and what not to charge
Additional topics to be discussed:
• Audits and reviews forms
• Using the Correct Coding Initiative
• Many Cardiology specific procedure codes and definitions for the past few years have changed, what about changes and "clarifications" in 2019?
• Advanced information on the expected changes in Medicare billing and the new coding requirements. CPT changed how to use their book. Know the approach to avoid extra work
• The lastest on "non-selective" cath placement rules - guidelines, revisions
• How to code combination procedures - heart cath and peripheral at same setting
• Supervision Guidelines: Medicare's chapter-verse
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||800-227-7888
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $600.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $585.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|