MBSR & MBCT ATTI: Advanced Teacher Training Intensive for MBSR and MBCT Teachers s organized by UC San Diego Center for Mindfulness and will be held from Sep 22- 27, 2019 at Earthrise Retreat Center, Petaluma, California, United States of America.
This 5-day advanced teacher training intensive is intended for MBSR and MBCT teachers who have completed a 6-day professional MBSR Teacher Training Intensive (formerly known as MBSR Foundational Teacher Training) and/or a 5-day MBCT training. Participants will have taught several 8-week MBSR and/or MBCT courses and be licensed in their health field. All participants will have an ongoing personal mindfulness practice and have attended an annual 7-day silent teacher led mindfulness meditation retreat; MBSR and MBCT professional trainings are not considered silent mindfulness retreat.
Continuing Education Credit:
30.0 contact hours may be applied to your license renewal through the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. For those licensed outside California, please check with your local licensing board to determine if APA accreditation meets their requirements.
Nurses: UC San Diego Center for Mindfulness is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP16351, for 36.0 contact hours
The experience of teaching Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction is unlike most other experiences in life, and the opportunities for growth, expansion and transformation are almost limitless. This advanced training is intended to enrich and deepen this journey of teaching MBSR through practice, learning, reflection and sharing. Intended for those who have taught at least two full MBSR or MBCT courses, this program will draw upon your own experiences, challenges, breakthroughs and insights within a community of fellow teachers as a means of learning from each other for the good of our participants, and of ourselves.
• Exploring and Refining Intentions of Core Practices and Teachings
• Revisiting the Buddhist Underpinnings of MBSR
• Celebrating our Strengths and Working With Our Challenges
• Deepening Teaching and Refining Our Means
• Inquiring into Inquiry
• The MBI-TAC as a Support For Growth
• Building a Teacher Community
After completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
• define the components and characteristics of inquiry
• skillfully articulate the delivery and practice of inquiry
• demonstrate proficiency in embodying present moment directed skills
• describe how the lens of mindfulness offers a radical shift for developing a different relationship to stress and for approaching difficult modes of mind and mood states
• engage confidently in group process from a mindfulness perspective
• articulate appropriate professional and personal ethics
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||858.249.6893
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|General Registration Early Fee||22 Jul,2019||USD 1375.00|
|General Registration Conference Fee||21 Sep,2019||USD 1575.00|
|UC San Diego Faculty / Staff Early Fee||22 Jul,2019||USD 1275.00|
|UC San Diego Faculty / Staff Conference Fee||21 Sep,2019||USD 1475.00|