Mayo Clinic Women’s Imaging Review Course 2019 is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Dec 09 - 13, 2019 at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, Naples, Florida, United States of America.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 28.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
General Session = 25 credits; Molecular Breast Imaging Break-out Session = 3.5 credits.
Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs):
20 Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs), worth 1.00 SAM credits, qualified by the American Board of Radiology in meeting the criteria for self-assessment toward the purpose of fulfilling requirements in the ABR Maintenance of Certification Program are offered at this course for a maximum of 20 SAM credit hours
Course Description and Intended Audience:
The Mayo Clinic Women's Imaging Review Course is a postgraduate medical course that will provide practicing radiologists and radiologists-in-training with current information on the imaging diagnosis and management of breast and gynecologic disease. The didactic component of the course will focus on standard practices and core knowledge of imaging interpretation, while emphasizing emerging techniques and current controversies in breast and pelvic imaging. A multidisciplinary approach will be utilized, with speakers from breast and gynecologic surgery, as well as discussion of breast pathology and breast imaging legal topics.
• Practicing radiologists and radiologists-in-training will be provided with current information on the imaging diagnosis and management of breast and gynecologic disease
• A multidisciplinary approach will be utilized, with speakers from breast and gynecologic surgery, as well as discussion of breast pathology and breast imaging legal topics
• Standard practices and core knowledge of imaging interpretation with emphasis on emerging techniques and current controversies in breast and pelvic imaging will be discussed
Upon the conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Review and discuss challenging cases in the female pelvis
• Recognize MR-guided focused ultrasound ablation of the pelvic pathology
• Describe various Radiation Risks
• Assess the “when” and why” when it comes to imaging a transgender patient
• Understand a more in depth look at the biology of breast cancer
• Classify disciplinary triggers when it comes to the breast imaging and the Board of Medicine
• Identify the many faces of genetic defects
• Compare contrast enhanced mammogram to MRI
Time: 6:15 am - 12:15 pm
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||507-284-3317
November 01, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Registration Fee||08 Dec,2019||USD 995.00|
|Molecular Breast Imaging Break-out Session Fee||08 Dec,2019||USD 200.00|