Tutorials in Diagnostic Radiology 2019 is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Jan 13 - 17, 2019 at Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui, Hawaii, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 25.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Tutorials in Diagnostic Radiology is a postgraduate course designed to update the diagnostic radiologist on new trends, relevant techniques, and practical applications in diagnostic imaging. The latest advances will be emphasized and related to common problems encountered in clinical practice.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Summarize the role of Tomosynthesis in the evaluation of breast disease
• Recognize the role of MR imaging in the presence of metal
• Identify the role of imaging in cognitive decline
• Discuss new ACR Guidelines for Incidental Renal Mass Evaluation
• Review updated liver ablation practices
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians/Scientists - Fee||12 Jan,2019||USD 1295.00|
|Residents, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners - Fee||12 Jan,2019||USD 1195.00|