Mayo Clinic Multidisciplinary Spine Care Conference 2019 is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Nov 22 - 23, 2019 at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, Amelia Island, Florida, United States of America.
Neurosurgeons, Neurologists, Orthopaedists, Primary Care Physicians, Sports Medicine, Pain Specialists, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Specialists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Residents, Fellows, Postdocs, and Medical/Health Professional Students.
14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
14.00 AOA Category 2-A
This course is designed to enhance physician and midlevel comfort in the management of patients with diverse spinal disorders and conditions. This two-day course will focus on discussions concerning the management of spinal disorders, as well as technological advancements, controversial spine topics, complications, and socio-economic issues. The course will provide a mixture of didactic, case-based and evidence-based guideline review, along with an opportunity for the panel discussion.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Review and discuss the best medical practices for cervical, thoracic, and lumbar surgeries and techniques, minimally invasive surgeries, spinal tumors, spinal deformity, as well as avoiding preoperative and postoperative complications
• Discuss new techniques and controversies and apply the information to future clinical decision-making processes
• Identify various complications in spine surgery and their management
• Utilize case studies to discuss current techniques and controversies
• Define the role of stem cell therapy including transplantation
• Examine quality and outcomes as well as future potential economic issues in spine surgery
• Prepare the advanced practice provider with basic and advanced spinal neurosurgical • principals and gain understanding of current best practice and postoperative management
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-323-2688
August 30, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians and Scientists - Early Fee||22 Oct,2019||USD 500.00|
|Physicians and Scientists - Final Fee||21 Nov,2019||USD 575.00|
|ARNPs||22 Oct,2019||USD 350.00|
|ARNPs||21 Nov,2019||USD 425.00|