Cardiology Update: The Heart of the Matter 2019 is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Aug 01 - 04, 2019 at Enchantment Resort, Sedona, Arizona, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
This course is designed for practicing cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, cardiovascular and internal medicine trainees, emergency medicine, internal medicine, family medicine specialists and trainees, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and any staff with a cardiovascular interest.
This Course features a wide spectrum of the latest updates in congestive heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, coronary artery disease, cardiac arrhythmias, congenital heart disease, anticoagulation, preventive cardiology, sports cardiology and valvular heart disease, among others. ABIM MOC credit will be offered.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Assess indications, use, and limitations of different types of anticoagulants in a diverse spectrum of cardiovascular diseases.
• Evaluate peri-procedure management of anticoagulation in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.
• Recite the current indications and contra-indications for TAVR, mitral valve clip and potential new indications for percutaneous tricuspid valve replacement.
• Apply the latest hypertension and cardiovascular (CV) guidelines to improve overall morbidity/mortality rates.
• Describe practice changes to improve care for patients with congenital heart disease.
• Summarize guidelines to increase preventive care for patients with CV diseases.
• Apply current guidelines for the treatment of congestive heart failure (CHF.)
• Describe clinical features of primary pulmonary arterial hypertension.
• Describe cardiovascular adaptation to exercise and review risks and benefits of exercise in patients with cardiovascular diseases
Time: 12:50 pm - 12:05 pm
|Contact No. :||+1 507-284-2511
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Full Fee: M.D., D.O., Ph.D. Early Fee||05 Jul,2019||USD 700.00|
|Reduced Fee: Allied Health Professional, NP, PA, Resident , Fellow Early Fee||05 Jul,2019||USD 425.00|