LOCUS Specialty Trainings is organized by Community Mental Health Association of Michigan (CMHAM) and will be held on Aug 19, 2019 at Courtyard by Marriott Bay City, Bay City, Michigan, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 2.5 Continuing Education hours.
Enhancing Your LOCUS Skills:
This workshop is designed for those individuals who want to fine-tune and enhance their understanding and use of the LOCUS (Level of Care Utilization System). Ideal for users of the LOCUS, LOCUS trainers, and organizational supervisors. Topics include: understanding the purpose of LOCUS, use of independent criteria, factoring in co-morbidity, utilizing LOCUS within person-centered planning, and understanding appropriate utilization of overrides with accompanying clinical rationale. There will be time for problem-solving and questions.
• Participants will identify five user challenges typically associated with the LOCUS.
• Participants will understand three typical errors when scoring the LOCUS.
• Participants will demonstrate the ability to write an appropriate clinical rationale for LOCUS overrides.
Quality & Outcome Measurement with the LOCUS
Statewide LOCUS implementation is not without its challenges. This workshop is designed to help organizational leadership define and implement outcome measures associated with the LOCUS. We will explore how the use of data capture and analysis supports systemic change to achieve positive outcomes for the individuals served. What data do you look at? How do you collect it? How is it analyzed and shared? What do you DO with your results? These are some of the questions we will explore and problem-solve around. Both qualitative and quantitative data will be discussed.
• Participants will identify their organizational challenges associated with LOCUS implementation across the CMH or PIHP.
• Participants will examine the options in defining and implementing outcomes measures.
• Participants will brainstorm LOCUS outcome measurements that apply to their organization.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||517-374-6848
Course Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|