Liver Disease and Dysfunction Conference is organized by Ausmed Education Pty Ltd and will be held from Oct 21 - 22, 2019 at Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Liver disease affects millions of Australians. As a nurse, you are likely caring for people with liver conditions. Attend this conference and ensure your nursing knowledge is up-to-date. It includes:
• The personal cost of liver disease
• Back to basics – how to assess liver function
• A practical guide to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
• Alcohol and the liver
• From cirrhosis to cancer
• Modern management of hepatitis
Need for Program:
In Australia, hepatic disease is the 11th commonest cause of early death. There is a wide range of other liver diseases some of which are very complex and life reducing. For instance, liver cancer is the most rapidly increasing cause of cancer death in Australia today. Liver disease can affect every organ system in the body because of the complexity of the liver function. These relationships make clinical assessment difficult and confusing - particularly because early manifestations of the liver disease may be subtle. Given the diversity of liver disease, it is likely that most nurses will care for acute and chronically unwell people with this condition. Evidenced knowledge relating to prevention as well as management of the condition will assist nurses to achieve best patient outcomes.
Purpose of Program:
The purpose of this education is to provide knowledge relating to the prevention, causes, and management of liver disease in order to achieve best nursing outcomes.
• Assist a person to avert long-term liver disease through preventive measures
• Apply knowledge relating to the identification of liver dysfunction to prevent complications
• Improve nutritional status of a person with the advanced liver disease
• Prioritise the holistic care of a person who has the advanced liver disease
|Contact No. :||(03) 9326 8101
33 107 354 441
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Two Days Course Fee||20 Oct,2019||AUD 610.00|
|One Day Course Fee||20 Oct,2019||AUD 460.00|