LIVE Case Review Course - MSK MRI is organized by ProScan MRI Online and will be held from Sep 10 - 12, 2019 at Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™.
Who Should Attend:
• Imaging Physicians
• General Surgeons
• Orthopedic Surgeons
This intensive MSK Workshop provides every attendee with a workstation that has dozens of challenging MSK MRI cases to read through together. Learn to quickly develop your search patterns and confidence in differentials, and see how Dr. Pomeranz approaches each case.
• Receive unique, firsthand knowledge from a leading lecturer in an interactive setting
• Participate in expanded case review sessions, including sample dictations
• Learn how to use the latest search algorithms to provide clear, concise diagnostic pathways
• Individual workstations with all cases for you to review
• Catered breakfast, working lunch and refreshment breaks
• Includes individual workstations pre-loaded with brand new MSK MRI cases.
• If you've enjoyed the Mastery Series and Power Packs, this course will take your practice to the next level.
Knee - Critical Search Patterns, Shoulder - Dislocation, Instability & Beyond, Assessing for Sports Hernia & Hip Abnormalities, Labral Abnormalities & Impingement, MCI Joints in Pediatrics and more.
Participants who complete this activity should be able to:
• Identify normal anatomy and variations, as well as pathology of the musculoskeletal system;
• Recognize indications and applications of magnetic resonance imaging and other advanced imaging modalities for bone and soft tissues;
• Discuss a multidisciplinary approach to patient management, allowing for practice improvement and better patient care.
Must be a paid MRI Online Premium Annual Member through September 12, 2019 to register. Requires a refundable, $250 deposit.
|Contact No. :||206-924-5043
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $250.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|