Limbic Brain Anatomy Course is organized by Neurocourses UK and will be held from Aug 19 - 20, 2019 at King's College London, London, England, United Kingdom.
Who is the course suitable for?
Anyone with an interest in the anatomical basis of emotion, cognition, memory, and behavior, including:
• NHS consultants and trainees (all grades), medical students and related healthcare professionals in psychiatry, clinical neurology / neurosciences
• Trainees in neurology, psychiatry, and neurosurgery
• neuroscientists, psychologists and imaging scientists interested in or conducting research in emotion, cognition, memory or behavior
This is a more advanced structural and functional neuroanatomy course, presented in a very clear, logical and memorable style.
• Focuses on the limbic lobe, hippocampus, amygdala, prefrontal cortex and 'limbic' loops of the basal ganglia
• Includes the basal forebrain / substantia innominata, 'extended amygdala' and diffuse neurochemical systems
• Emphasises core limbic brain structures of central importance in clinical neurology, psychiatry and the imaging neurosciences
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||GBP £295.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|