Level II Orthodontics Course Session 4 is organized by Rondeau Seminars Limited and will be held during Mar 01 - 02, 2019 at Fairmont Royal York, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
This 4 sessions 8-day Orthodontics course has been created for those who have attended Dr Rondeau’s Level I Introduction to Orthodontics or are currently practising orthodontics and want to take their practice to the next level with greater case diagnosis and finishing skills.
Session 1: Sep 21 - 22 2018
Session 2: Nov 16 -17, 2018
Session 3: Jan 11 - 12, 2019
Continuing Education Credits:
7 Hours Lecture per session
7 Hours Participation per session
28 Hours Lecture Total
28 Hours Participation Total
• Learn how to provide the best possible treatment for your patients
• Learn how to properly finish TMD and ortho cases
• Learn the latest in straightwire mechanics
• Hear from experienced clinicians
• Group Case Diagnosis for your new and progress cases
• Learn how a dentist can treat snoring and sleep apnea patients with oral appliances Increase your income
• Learn how to treat more difficult and adult cases
• Increase your referrals – happy patients refer their friends and family
• Excellent marketing ideas on how to increase the size of your practice
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Full Course Fee||29 Jan,2019||USD 3980.00|
|Doctors per Session Fee||29 Jan,2019||USD 1095.00|
|Staff per Session fee||29 Jan,2019||USD 495.00|