Level II - Orthodontics Course Session 2 is organized by Rondeau Seminars Limited and will be held from Feb 01 - 02, 2019 at The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.
Continuing Education Credits :
• 7 Hours Lecture per session.
• 7 Hours Participation per session.
• 28 Hours Lecture Total.
• 28 Hours Participation Total.
Course Description :
This 4 session 8 day Orthodontics course has been created for those who have attended Dr. Rondeau’s Level I Introduction to Orthodontics or are currently practicing orthodontics and want to take their practice to the next level with greater case diagnosis and finishing skills.
You will learn a system for treating patients that involves stabilizing the temporomandibular joint prior to any orthodontic treatment, and bring these important skills to your practice where you can ensure a beautiful smile, straight teeth and healthy jaw joints.
Course Benefits :
• Learn how to provide the best possible treatment for your patients.
• Learn how to properly finish TMD and ortho cases.
• Learn the latest in straightwire mechanics.
• Hear from experienced clinicians.
• Group Case Diagnosis for your new and progress cases.
• Learn how a dentist can treat snoring and sleep apnea patients with oral appliances.
• Increase your income.
• Learn how to treat more difficult and adult cases.
• Increase your referrals - happy patients refer their friends and family.
• Excellent marketing ideas on how to increase the size of your practice.
• Dr. Rondeau currently has over 700 active patients in his practice, so you will learn the latest in orthodontics, TMJ and snoring and sleep apnea.
• 28 lecture continuing education hours.
• 28 participation continuing education hours.
• Session 1:Dec 07 - 08, 2018
• Session 3: Apr 05 - 06, 2019
• Session 4: May 31- Jun 01, 2019
Full course fee : USD 3980. Participants must register 30 Days Prior to the Course Date.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Full Course Fee||01 Jan,2019||USD 3980.00|
|Doctors per Session Fee||01 Jan,2019||USD 1095.00|
|Staff per Session fee||01 Jan,2019||USD 495.00|