Level 4 - Basic Facial Dermal Filler: Vermilion Border, Lips, Naso-Labial Folds, Cheeks, Marionette Lines (Jul 12 - 13, 2019)
Level 4 - Basic Facial Dermal Filler: Vermilion Border, Lips, Naso-Labial Folds, Cheeks, Marionette Lines is organized by Pacific Training Institute for Facial Aesthetics (PTIFA) and will be held from Jul 12 - 13, 2019 at Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 32 Credits (ADA CERP approved).
It is highly recommended that practitioners have completed Level 3 (Advanced Botulinum Toxin), as the Level 3 course reviews how to relax the muscle in the mid-face – which significantly reduces the amount of filler needed in this area. At a minimum, practitioners must have completed Level 2 (Basic Botulinum Toxin) and have 20 patient cases.
Conference Description :
This comprehensive introductory facial dermal filler course will review the anatomy, injection treatments and results of cases in Level 1 through 3, and present them in combination with dermal fillers to complete the 3D analysis and rejuvenation of lost volume with cautious, predictable results. This course proudly welcomes Dr. Kimit Rai as the Clinical Director.
Course Topics :
• Introduction to Dermal Filler
• Foundational Concepts
• Intra-Oral Injection Techniques for Vermilion Border, Lips, Nasolabial folds, Interdental Papilla
• Clinical Techniques
Conference Objectives are :
• Understand the aging process and the integration of the multi-treatment modalities, including botulinum toxin, dermal fillers, lasers and pharmaceuticals
• Understand how the use of botulinum toxin can augment filler treatment, decrease the amount of filler required and enhance the longevity of the treatments
• Develop a team-oriented 3D analysis and injection set-up
• Understand that the initial diagnosis is critical to presenting the multi-treatment rejuvenation options to the patient
• Understand how to improve patient care with filler in the vermilion border, lips, interdental papilla, nasolabial folds
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-855-681-0066
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Practitioners (Dentists/Physicians/Nurses) - fee||11 Jul,2019||USD 3800.00|
|Team Members - fee||11 Jul,2019||USD 799.00|