Level 3 - Advanced Botulinum Toxin: Cosmetic Mid Face, Lower Face/Neck & Myofascial Pain is organized by Pacific Training Institute for Facial Aesthetics (PTIFA) and will be held from Sep 13 - 14, 2019 at Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 19 CE Credits.
Pre-requisite: Successful completion of Level 2, plus proficiency of the PTIFA Marking & Injection Techniques.
The online portion of Level 3 includes the following five sections.
• Advanced Botulinum Toxin
• Mid-Face Expression
• Lower Face
• Myofascial Pain
Have you noticed an increase in the number of patients presenting with headaches and/or TMD in your practice? The Level 3 course includes a comprehensive in-depth analysis of symptoms, conditions and treatment using therapeutic levels of botulinum toxin that can help treat patients with chronic pain. It also covers the advanced aesthetic applications of using botulinum toxin to reduce the signs of aging in the mid-face, lower-face and neck, as well as correcting gummy and canted smiles.
Areas Trained to Treat:
Level 3 graduates are trained to treat the following areas and are able to store, compare and create portfolios using FACETEC software
• Mid-Face Expression (MFE) – fine facial lines located around the eyes and nose (aka infra-orbital lines, naso-jugal grooves and “bunny lines”)
• Lower Face – fine facial lines located around the mouth/lips (aka “smoker’s lines” and naso-labial folds)
• Neck/Platysma – visible vertical bands
• Myofascial Pain – incorporating EMG analytics to reduce headache/migraine/TMD & pain symptoms
• Levator Labii Superioris Alaeque Nasi
• Levator Labii Superioris
• Zygomaticus Major and Minor
• Risorius, Buccinator
• Levator and Depressor Anguli Oris
• Orbicularis Oris
• Levator and Depressor Labii Superioris/Inferioris
• Mentalis and Platysma
• Treatment Protocols for Migraine and Myofascial Pain
• Masseter, Temporalis, Sphenomandibularis
• Medial & Lateral Pterygoid
• Digastrics, Mylohyoid, Ligaments
• Develop an anatomy-based approach using the PTIFA Marking & Injection Techniques to treating patients aesthetically with botulinum toxin in the mid-face, lower-face and neck.
• Understand how to incorporate EMG analytics to assist with the diagnosis, dosage, musculature and injection timing when treating therapeutic patients and myofascial pain.
• Develop a deeper understanding of the “ideal treatment sequence”
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Practitioners (Dentists/Physicians/Nurses) - fee||12 Sep,2019||USD 3,400.00|
|Team Members (Auxillary Staff) - fee||12 Sep,2019||USD 799.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news