Legal and Ethical Issues with Technology in Mental Health is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Dec 02, 2019 at Billings Hotel and Convention Center, Billings, Montana, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.3 contact hours.
• Social Workers
• Addiction Counselors
• Marriage & Family Therapists
• Case Managers
• Other Mental Health Professionals
In today’s technologically advanced world it is difficult to keep up with the ever-changing laws and standards for using technology in our field. There are issues that are not clearly defined.
Joni Gilbertson, MA, NCC, LCPC, will use her wealth of experiences, real-life case examples, entertaining videos, and thought provoking scenarios to make challenging topics and concepts easy to discuss and learn. Be recognized for your experience and knowledge in compliance and ethics and technology and move your practice forward.
Attend this engaging workshop and walk away being more confident with:
• New laws regarding using technology in your mental health practice
• What the code of ethics states and how to apply this information
• Navigate the gray areas and practice safely
• The ability to immediately apply the information and new skills with your clients near and far
• Articulate the legal and ethical codes that relate to utilizing technology while providing mental health services.
• Establish ethical practices to ensure safety when utilizing telemental health services.
• Consider ethical dilemmas clinicians may face related to therapeutic boundaries with respect to utilizing technology in clinical practice.
• Specify interjurisdictional laws and regulations for using technology in clinical practice.
• Consider cultural differences when using technology and articulate how this may inform the clinician’s choice of treatment interventions.
• Utilize an ethical decision making framework to recognize, analyze, resolve or prevent ethical dilemmas in your clinical practice.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration - Early Fee||12 Nov,2019||USD 219.99|
|Single Registration - Regular Fee||01 Dec,2019||USD 249.99|
|2 Plus Rate: per person - Fee||01 Dec,2019||USD 219.99|