Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in New Mexico is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on May 23, 2019 at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Fe, Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States of America.
• Social Workers.
• Marriage & Family Therapists
• AODA Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Counselors
• Health Information Managers
• Medical Records Professionals
Without the proper legal awareness needed to stay in compliance, you may face grave legal and financial consequences. This seminar will show you how to continue to help the people you’ve been trained to help while still protecting yourself from many legal pitfalls, If you attend only one seminar this year, make it this one. Join attorney Lois Fenner for an entertaining and enlightening day and leave with a greater understanding of the latest New Mexico laws as they relate to behavioral health. You will take home practical strategies to minimize and manage legal and ethical risks and you will learn how to immediately implement these risk reducing strategies into your practice.
• Explain how to comply with HIPAA regulations.
• Describe the process for responding to subpoenas and court orders.
• Identify the rights of minors and parents in mental health treatment and legal determinations.
• Describe the role of the mental health professional in the commitment process.
• Develop policies on ethical issues such as restraints, seclusion and informed consent.
• Identify the treatment provider’s responsibilities related to mental health issues and the legal duty to warn.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Single Registration Conference Fee||22 May,2019||USD 229.99|
|2+ Group Rate: per person Fee||22 May,2019||USD 199.99|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration Early Fee||03 May,2019||USD 199.99|