14th Annual Laser & Aesthetic Skin Therapy: What's the Truth? is organized by Harvard Medical School (HMS) and will be held from Oct 04 - 05, 2019 at Seaport Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
Who Should Attend?
• Plastic Surgeons
Accreditation Earn up to:
• 16.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 16.00 ABIM MOC Points
• 2.00 credits of Risk Management Study
Physicians including dermatologists, plastic surgeons, facial plastics and ophthalmologists can rely on this program for the latest advances and techniques in laser and aesthetic skin therapy
Staying current with the rapid advances in laser and aesthetic skin therapy is an increasingly important challenge for physicians. Our patients’ demand for such services has resulted in the need to be better educated and trained in safe and effective practices. At present, few non-industry-sponsored meetings exist for those who practice laser and aesthetic skin therapies. This highly rated course will emphasize new techniques and technologies, along with clinical endpoints and laser safety, while also critically evaluating current treatment practices-all free of commercial exhibits from industry.
You will leave this course with an understanding of new laser treatment paradigms and emerging technologies, and get a glimpse into the future of this cutting-edge field with exciting talks given by world-renowned experts. This will be a critical, well-informed, clinically relevant course that highlights proper patient evaluation and aesthetic technique.
The focus of this CME course is to discuss new techniques and safety procedures for laser and aesthetic skin therapies while also critically evaluating current treatment practices, free of commercial interference from industry.
• Laser safety
• Pigmented lesions, rosacea, rhytides
• Tattoo removal
• Hair removal and transplantation
• Non-ablative fractional resurfacing
• Ablative fractional resurfacing
• Tissue tightening
• Lasers and ethnic skin
• Treatment of scars
• Acne and photodynamic therapy
• Non-invasive fat removal
• Non-surgical treatment for basal cell carcinoma
• Botched: complications and legal issues in aesthetics
• Aging skin
• Vaginal rejuvenation
• Botulinum toxins and soft tissue fillers
• Identify safe practices of laser surgery therapy and its role in clinical practice.
• Evaluate potential complications and mistakes when using lasers for aesthetic procedures.
• Outline appropriate treatment modalities and duration of action required for laser and dermal filler injections that minimize complications and deliver optimal patient outcomes.
• Assess the risks and benefits involved in performing dermal filler injections.
• Analyze controversies in the field of laser surgery and aesthetic skin therapy.
• Summarize new and emerging technologies for laser surgery and aesthetic skin therapy treatment.
Why You Should Attend:
Practitioners from around the world attend this unique course to ensure they are current with state-of-the-art clinical practices and skills, including:
• Optimizing approaches for comprehensive rejuvenation
• Understanding the evolving concepts and treatment of scars
• Improving outcomes for site-specific rejuvenation
• Individualizing multifaceted approaches to integrating use of energy-based devices and injectables
• Understanding device-based treatment of fat and cellulite as well as complications
• Navigating complications and legal issues
• Practicing laser safety for patient and provider.
|Contact No. :||617-384-8600
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians and Allied Health Professionals||24 Aug,2019||USD 999.00|
|Physicians Early Fee||16 Aug,2019||USD 1399.00|
|Residents and Fellows in Training Early Fee||16 Aug,2019||USD 999.00|