Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery Cadaver Course
Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery Cadaver Course is organized by Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (RCPSG) and will be held from May 30 - 31, 2019 at Clinical Anatomy Skills Center (CASC), Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom.
The target audience for this medical event is for Surgical Specialty Trainees, SAS Grade Surgeons & Surgical Consultants. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 CPD Credits.
This two day cadaver course provides hands-on experience in laparoscopic colorectal procedures using fresh/frozen cadaveric material.
The course is run with a low delegate to faculty ratio, and with a maximum of two delegates assigned to each cadaver.
While didactic teaching will take place during the course, the main emphasis is to provide practical experience.
The programme includes:
• Setting up for laparoscopic colorectal cases
• Laparoscopic right hemicolectomy
• Left colon\splenic flexure
• Left colon mobilisation
• Dealing with the transverse colon
• Laparoscopic transverse colectomy
• Laparoscopic TME
• Laparoscopic rectal dissection
• Laparoscopic surgery for rectal prolapse
• Laparoscopic intracorporeal stapled
• anastomis/laparoscopic suturing
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0) 141 465 7278
+44 (0) 141 221 6072
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non Member Fee||02 May,2019||GBP 650.00|
|Member Fee||02 May,2019||GBP 550.00|