Lady Helen Child Health Foundation Inaugural Lecture is organized by Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) and will be held on Oct 10, 2019 at Rockview Hotel Royale, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.
This is a one-day Inaugural Lecture to be held in collaboration with various Health Experts, Practitioners, Academics, NGOs, Partners, and Public Sector health Health Managers. This will provide a platform for effective discourse and knowledge sharing in Child Health Practice.
The goal of the Inaugural Lecture is to provide a platform for High-Level Interaction and Knowledge Sharing in the area of Materna land ChildHealth.
The Inaugural Lecture will include MasterClass Sessions from Experts in the relevant fields, and also be covering areas as:
• Global picture of Health Challenges among Vulnerable Children (How to tackle these challenges in developing countries/Health challenges in disaster areas.
• Challenges faced in implementing Health Policies for the Vulnerable Children & way forward
• Analysis of Sustainable Development Goals(SDG)as it relates to child health
• Putting Child Right to Practice
• Infection Prevention
• Security in Delivering Proper Health care to Children.
• Child Nutrition (Enhancingnutritionuptakeinhealthcare)
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||08104859191
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|