Hands-on Master Class: Korean Advanced Non-Surgical Face Lifting Using Aesthetic Injectables, Devices & Thread Lifting - London
Hands-on Master Class: Korean Advanced Non-Surgical Face Lifting Using Aesthetic Injectables, Devices & Thread Lifting is organized by International Fellowship in Advanced Aesthetic Science (IFAAS) and will be held from Jun 08 - 09, 2019 at London, England, United Kingdom. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16 CME Credits.
• Uncovering Benefits, Indications & Limitations of the Absorbable Thread Lifting
• Introduction to Non-Surgical Minimally Invasive Thread Lifting
• The Advantages of Korean Advanced Minimally Invasive Aesthetic Procedures
• Designing of the Thread Lifting: Vectors for New Indications
• Live Demonstrations
• Hands-on Training
Key Topics :
• Case 1: Bidirectional barbed threads for Total Facial Rejuvenation (entry level techniques), targeting mid-face lift, nasolabial fold, and marionette line
• Case 2: Non-Surgical Eye Brow & Neck Lifting using PDO Threads
• Case 3: Bidirectional barbed threads techniques to achieve maximized face lifting results & facial Volume Relocation ( advanced techniques to achieve face lifting results comparable to surgical face lifting results), targeting to very sagging jowl line and neckline
• Case 4: Video demonstration: Combining PRP with thread lifting for total facial lifting & rejuvenation
• Case 5: Video Demonstration: Combining nose thread lifting with HA fillers for optimized nose lifting, tip lifting, and alar augmentation results
• Case 6: Application of Cocktail Injection for Total Face Slimming & Rejuvenation
• Case 7: Non-surgical Blepharoplasty (Double Eyelid) and Eyebrow Lifting using Plasma
• Case 8: Air Aqua Shine: Application of Air Dissector and HA Injections for Fine & Medium Forehead Wrinkle Removal
• Case 9: Non-Surgical Eyebag Removal: The solution with RF Cannula, Super Tornado & Inch Thread.
Faculty: Han-Jin Kwon, MD, South Korea
Join and learning some of the most advanced non-surgical face lifting techniques using aesthetic injectables, devices, and thread lifting at our first ever training in London, UK! With a 2:1 delegate-model ratio, all delegates will get to learn and practice the taught techniques through 16 hours of live-demonstrations and hands-on training!
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+6597706954
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||USD $2900.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|