Kinesio Taping Advanced Techniques and Clinical Reasoning (Formerly KT3) is organized by Rehab Education and will be held on Dec 08, 2019 at New York City, New York, United States of America. This CE Conference has been approved for a maximum of 8 Contact hours.
Who Should Attend:
• Occupational Therapists
• Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Physical Therapists
• Physical Therapist Assistants
• Certified Athletic Trainers
• Licensed Massage Therapists
• Doctors of Chiropractic
• Speech Therapists
Course Description :
This Course offers a brief review of basic taping and assessment concepts learned in the first 2 day course. Advanced taping techniques and assessments are presented as Lecture Tutorials to introduce step by step applications for chronic edema, scar and fascial management, nerve taping as well as acute and chronic pain management. Participants will be offered ample lab time to practice each advanced technique guided by the Assessment Flowchart for clinical decision making. Case studies are presented for designing a clinically relevant application within a treatment program guided by the instructor. Case studies are then introduced for small groups of students to practice the variety of assessment techniques and advanced taping applications.
Course Objectives :
Upon Completion of this course participants will be able to:
• List 2 specific symptoms of injury for each of the following tissues – nerve, muscle, epidermis, dermis, fascia and joint.
• Demonstrate application of advanced Epidermis Correction Technique – Web Layering.
• Demonstrate application of advanced Dermis Correction Technique – Jellyfish.
• Demonstrate application of advanced Fascia Correction Techniques – Ram’s Head and Manual Fascial Glide.
• Demonstrate application of advanced Circulatory Lymphatic Correction Technique – Basket Weave.
• Demonstrate application of advanced Space Correction Technique – Scar Management techniques.
• Demonstrate integration of Muscle Direction Tests, Screening Assessments, and Corrective Techniques to treat complex injuries such as Whiplash, Shoulder Impingement, and Chronic Knee Pain.
• In a small group setting identify 3 items on a problem list and goal list from specified case studies and develop appropriate interventions using tape as a modality and defend to the class.
Prerequisite for attending this course:
Kinesio Taping Assessments, Fundamental Concepts and Techniques or KT1/KT2 course.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $349.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $299.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news