June Basic Compliance Academy is organized by Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) and will be held from Jun 17 - 19, 2019 at Windsor Court Hotel, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is participants with basic knowledge of and professional experience in healthcare compliance. This includes compliance officers, internal auditors, data privacy personnel, regulatory compliance specialists, and in-house or external compliance lawyers. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 29.1 CEU Credits.
This conference focusing on subject areas at the heart of health care compliance practice. Its faculty is made up of experts in the field. Courses are designed for participants who have a basic knowledge of compliance concepts and some professional experience in a compliance function. Attendees gain comprehensive knowledge of the following:
• Policies, Procedures and Infrastructure
• Corporate Responsibility
• Risk assessment
• Education and Training
• Routine Auditing and Monitoring
• Stark and Anti-Kickback
• HIPAA Privacy and Security
• Conflicts, Discipline & Incentives
The HCCA Basic Compliance Academies also:
• Cover the core healthcare compliance training you need, including policies and procedures, effectiveness and evaluation, HIPAA privacy and security, risk assessment, auditing and monitoring, Stark and anti-kickback, and internal and external investigations.
• Are taught by compliance professionals, hand-selected for their experience and teaching skills.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||952.988.0141
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non Member Fee||16 Jun,2019||USD 3250.00|
|Member Fee||16 Jun,2019||USD 2750.00|
|Membership plus Registration Fee||16 Jun,2019||USD 2950.00|