Iowa Rheumatology Symposium 2019 is organized by University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine and will be held on May 31, 2019 at Coralville Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, Coralville, Iowa, United States of America.
Physicians, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and other arthritis health professionals.
Physicians: The UI Carver College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Nurse: 7.0 contact hours will be granted by University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Department of Nursing
The purpose of this program is to increase competence in diagnosing sterile osteomyelitis, NMO- and NMDAR spectrum disease, and improve the ability to make early diagnosis of spondyloarthropathies and distinguish various causes of joint pains in patients with psoriasis.
• Describe clinical comorbidities leading to gout flares.
• Discuss the clinical spectrum for managing acute gout flares and hyperuricemia.
• Identify diverse clinical manifestations of psoriatic arthritis and spondyloarthropathies.
• Determine optimal therapeutic approaches to psoriatic arthritis and spondyloarthropathies.
• Identify the clinical presentation of sterile osteomyelitis in children and adults.
• Identify neurological syndromes suggestive of rheumatologic disease.
• Describe the initial evaluation for classic neurological syndromes due to rheumatologic disease.
• Identify various patterns of neurologic involvement in patients with systemic autoimmune diseases.
• Describe the most common complications of osteoporotic treatment.
• Examine and Compare temporal trends in lymphoma incidence in US veterans with Rheumatoid arthritis versus veterans with osteoarthritis.
• Discuss rare and unusual cases and side-effects to certain medications.
• Identify unusual rheumatologic diseases in patients.
|Contact No. :||
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician Regular Fee||30 May,2019||USD 190.00|
|Nurse/Allied Health Professional Regular Fee||30 May,2019||USD 115.00|
|UI Physician/Retired Regular Fee||30 May,2019||USD 95.00|
|UI Nurse/Allied Health Professional Regular Fee||30 May,2019||USD 85.00|