International Team for Implantology (ITI) Congress South East Asia 2019 is organized by International Team for Implantology (ITI) and will be held from Mar 29 - 30, 2019 at Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Together with our esteemed regional speakers, they will present the latest information and experience on topics related to “Strategies for Success in Implant Dentistry”.
Topics under discussion include:
• Contemporary Concepts in Extraction Socket Healing
• Monolithic Implant Reconstructions: Current State of Knowledge & Future Trends
• State-of-the-art surgical techniques in partially edentulous implant patients: “How much digital is used nowadays in daily practice?”
• Ultra-short 4mm implants: Clinical case reports of Asian Patients
• Anterior Implant Esthetics and the Curious Link to Botulinum Toxin Injection
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+41 61 270 83 83
+41 (0)61 270 83 98
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-ITI Participants - Early Registration Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 400.00|
|Non-ITI Participants - Late Registration Fee||28 Mar,2019||USD 500.00|
|ITI Members - Early Registration Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 300.00|
|ITI Members - Late Registration Fee||28 Mar,2019||USD 400.00|
|ITI Fellows - Early Registration Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 300.00|
|ITI Fellows - Late Registration Fee||28 Mar,2019||USD 400.00|
|Students & ITI Scholars - Early Registration Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 250.00|
|Students & ITI Scholars - Late Registration Fee||28 Mar,2019||USD 350.00|