International Team for Implantology (ITI) Congress Denmark is organized by International Team for Implantology (ITI) and will be held on Sep 06, 2019 at Great Belt Sinatur Hotel & Conference, Nyborg, Southern Denmark (Syddanmark), Denmark.
It has been possible for them to gather 8 international and national clinicians / researchers who,
based on a number of patient cases, will update us on the current knowledge of treatment planning, including which teeth should be preserved and which teeth should be replaced with implant or other compensation.
In connection with the treatment planning, there are often a number of alternative treatments that need to be addressed:
• Can the tooth be preserved? What is the prognosis for any preservative treatment, including periodontal treatment, endodontic treatment, filling / crown treatment, etc.?
• What is the prognosis for implant treatment? Is there an increased risk of complications and side effects? • Which type of implant treatment will have the best prognosis?
• What is the prognosis for other types of tooth replacement, including conventional bridge, plastic restored bridge and removable prosthetics?
• Is there a need for orthodontic treatment or other treatment before implant treatment?
• How should traumatized teeth be handled and can they be maintained?
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+41 61 270 83 83
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Not ITI Member - Late Fee||05 Sep,2019||DKK 3500.00|
|ITI Fellow and Member - Late Fee||05 Sep,2019||DKK 2250.00|
|Student - Late Fee||05 Sep,2019||DKK 1400.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Not ITI Member - Early Fee||21 Jul,2019||DKK 2700.00|
|ITI Fellow and Member - Early Fee||21 Jul,2019||DKK 1500.00|
|Student - Early Fee||21 Jul,2019||DKK 1000.00|