International Society of Nephrology (ISN) Frontiers Gothenburg 2019 is organized by International Society of Nephrology (ISN) and will be held from Oct 03 - 06, 2019 at Gothenburg, Vastra Gotaland County, Sweden.
This Meeting will cross-discipline and bring together clinicians, scientists and epidemiologists working in nephrology, cardiovascular and respiratory medicine.
Cardio-renal syndrome describes and classifies the various interrelationships between the heart and the kidneys. However, the link between diseases involving the heart, the lungs, and the kidneys demands investigation to unravel new pathophysiologic mechanisms.
Through an interactive and high-quality scientific program, this meeting will:
• Present the latest cutting-edge science and innovation in kidney-heart-lung connections.
• Increase awareness and recognize the interactions among the kidneys, the heart and the lungs that may impact the development of diseases and various co-morbidities.
• Cultivate and develop novel concepts for pathogenesis of kidney disease and related complications associated with chronic kidney disease and transplantation.
• Provide a unique platform for active interactions among the three disciplines and foster cross-disciplines research collaborations so to further our understanding of the important connections between the kidneys, the heart and lungs.
• Stimulate new hypothesis for translational research and identify opportunities and targets for developing novel therapeutics.
• Promote collaborative clinical trials across the three disciplines.
Through a better understanding of the underlying pathophysiologic mechanisms linking the kidneys, heart and lungs, ISN Frontiers Gothenburg 2019 hopes to further identify potential novel targets that enable and facilitate the development of more effective therapeutics in the (clinical) nephrology arena.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+1 567 248 9703
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|