International Congress on Food Science and Agronomy (ICFA) is organized by Science Access (SA) and will be held from Oct 21 - 23, 2019 at Rome, Lazio, Italy.
• Food Scientists
• Food Researchers
• Food Faculty
• Food Association and Society members
• Clinical Nutritionists
• Food Industrialists
• Business delegates
The main theme of ICFA is "Research and Innovations in Food Science and Agronomy for healthy life" where it enables participants to grasp the latest developments and ideas in different areas of Food Science and Agronomy. The ultimate aim of ICFA is to gather all Senior Experts, Deans, Directors, Professors, Students, Research Professors, innovators and scientists at one platform. It serves as a best place to showcase their knowledge and skills. This helps in gaining a view about the career development for young researchers. ICFA 2019 includes Keynote talks, oral and poster presentations, young research forums and exhibitions. Also, it provides a platform to build up new connections with the seniors in your field. ICFA makes a way to begin your new research with the modernized information.
Why to Attend?
• ICFA 2019 provides Interactive sessions with the world-renowned speakers.
• It helps in discovering the latest advancements in the field of food science and agronomy for a better future.
• You will get to know about various aspects of food security and hygiene.ICFA 2019 is a best opportunity to present keynote talks, Oral presentation, and Exhibitions.
• It helps to link up with international speakers and young researchers.
• You can learn a number of tips and strategies to publish your research.
• ICFA 2019 provides good stuff to improve your research.
• Joining ICFA 2019 will bring you a good reputation among delegates.
• Food Processing and Technology
• Food Preservation
• Agri-Food Technology
• Food Chemistry and Bio-active components of Food
• Food Microbiology
• Food Adulteration
• Food Immunology
• Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods
• Food and Nutrition Research
• Food Safety, Security and Quality Control
• Food and Chemical Toxicology
• Food Borne Diseases
• Food Waste Management
• Dairy Science and Technology
• Food Nano Technology
• Probiotics and Prebiotics
• Food and Drug Analysis
• Food Colloids and Polymers
• Food Market and Economics
• Food Supply Chain Management
• Agronomy and Agricultural Research
|Contact No. :||+1 - 267-646-2200
January 28, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academic Early Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 899.00|
|Academic Mid Term Fee||30 Mar,2019||USD 999.00|
|Academic Late and Onspot Fee||06 May,2019||USD 1099.00|
|Academia Package A Mid Term Fee||09 Jan,2019||USD 639.00|
|Academia Package A Onspot Fee||11 Mar,2019||USD 639.00|
|Academia Package B Mid Term Fee||09 Jan,2019||USD 639.00|
|Academia Package B Onspot Fee||11 Mar,2019||USD 639.00|
|Business Early Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 1399.00|
|Business Mid Term Fee||30 Mar,2019||USD 1499.00|
|Business Late and Onspot Fee||06 May,2019||USD 1599.00|
|Business Package A Mid Term Fee||09 Jan,2019||USD 739.00|
|Business Package A Onspot Fee||11 Mar,2019||USD 739.00|
|Business Package B Mid Term Fee||09 Jan,2019||USD 739.00|
|Business Package B Onspot Fee||11 Mar,2019||USD 739.00|
|E-Poster Early Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 899.00|
|E-Poster Mid Term Fee||30 Mar,2019||USD 999.00|
|E-Poster Late and Onspot Fee||06 May,2019||USD 1099.00|