International Conference on Infectious Diseases (ICID) is organized by Global Academic Research Institute (GARI) and will be held on Feb 22, 2019 at Galle Face Hotel, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
This International Conference on Infectious Diseases (ICID 2019) under the theme of "Innovative Treatment for Infectious Diseases".
The aim of Conference is to provide a platform for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and anyone in the domain of interest from around the world to discuss Community Medicine and Public Health.
Conference Scope :
• Infectious Diseases
• Pediatric infectious diseases
• Respiratory and Pulmonary infectious diseases
• Infection and Immune System
• Zika/Ebola viruses
• Infectious Diseases Epidemiology
• Diseases of reproductive organs and sexually transmitted diseases
• Molecular Bacteriology Infection
• Infectious/ Plant Disease Modeling
• Immunology of Resistances
Why do you participate?
• To present your research findings, ideas, innovations to others & it will help you to improve your image among industry leaders.
• To know about the industry trends, industry current situation & changes happening in the industry & through that participant will be able to confront the problems in better way.
• To maintain sound business connections with industry people and this will lead to maintain good image.
• To enhance knowledge level through the ideas, findings, experience of others & participant will be able to upgrade their position in industry.
• To contribute to the knowledge level of the management and economics subject areas.
• Free publications for selected research paper may be added value for your image & your reputation.
Registration Price :
For Foreign Delegates (Presenter) Fee - $290
For Foreign Student / Virtual Delegate Fee - $250
For Foreign Delegate (Listener) Fee - $230.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(+94) 773 940 838,
+94 112 849
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Sri Lankan Delegate (Listener) - Registration Fee||21 Feb,2019||LKR 15000.00|
|Sri Lankan Delegates (Presenter) - Registration Fee||21 Feb,2019||LKR 20000.00|
|Sri Lankan Student / Virtual Delegates - Registration Fee||21 Feb,2019||LKR 15000.00|