International Conference on HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control (ICHIV) is organized by Global Academic Research Institute (GARI) and will be held on Feb 22, 2019 at Galle Face Hotel, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
This conference under the theme of "Prevention is better than Cure".
The aim of Conference is to provide a platform for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and anyone in the domain of interest from around the world to discuss Corporate Social Responsibility. Please note that speakers are encouraged to submit a full paper before the conference. In addition, all the submitted full papers will be review by journal editorial board and few high-end papers will be published in international GARI e-Journal having ISSN and All Selected papers will be published conference printed proceedings & DVD having ISBN as well as conference library page.
Conference Scope :
• Lived experience of HIV.
• HIV in women & Children.
• Sexual and reproductive health and HIV.
• Sexual transmission.
• Medical procedures and other blood-borne exposure.
• Epidemiology and behaviour.
• HIV Prevention and treatment.
• Health economics and public health policy.
• Testing and health monitoring.
• Awareness and knowledge on HIV/AIDS.
• HIV in key populations.
• Men who have sex with men.
○ People in prisons and other closed settings.
○ People who inject drugs.
○ Sex workers.
○ Transgender people.
• HIV and Afro-Asian Continents.
• Gender inequalities and HIV.
• Infectiousness and treatment as prevention.
• Condoms and lubricant.
• Sperm washing.
• HIV prevention policy.
• Consumer and patient education and health literacy programs.
• HIV and AIDS Nursing Care Management.
• Emerging Technologies towards HIV/AIDS.
• Foriegn (Listener) - Fee $230
• Foriegn Presenter - Fee $290
• Foriegn Student/Virtual - Fee $250
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Delegate (Listener) - Fee||21 Feb,2019||LKR 15000.00|
|Delegate (Presenter) - Fee||21 Feb,2019||LKR 20000.00|
|Student / Virtual Delegate - Fee||21 Feb,2019||LKR 15000.00|