Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Endo/Gastro/Palliative/Psych is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Apr 25 - 28, 2019 at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
This program is targeted to office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM MOC Recognition
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 16 (part II) MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
American Academy of Family Physicians
This Live activity, Internal Medicine for Primary Care, with a beginning date of April 25, 2019 has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 16 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Osteopathic Association
These programs are approved for 16 hours in Category 2-A by the American Osteopathic Association.
American College of Emergency Physicians
This program is approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 16 hours of ACEP Category I credit.
American Academy of Physician Assistants
AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for Category I credit from AOACCME, Prescribed credit from AAFP, and AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society. Physician assistants may receive a maximum of 16 hours of Category I credit for completing this program.
This CE activity provides 16 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) Certification Board recognizes and accepts continuing education (CE) contact hours from activities approved by AMA, ACCME, ANCC, AANP, AAFP and AACN.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 12299, for 16 contact hours.
Medical Education Resources (MER) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. MER designates this continuing education activity for 16 contact hours (1.6 CEUs) of the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
Conference Objectives are:
• Discuss current diagnostic and treatment approaches to thyroid nodules and disorders
• Review the diagnostic criteria and therapeutic approaches to osteoporosis and other bone-health related disorders
• Identify at risk patients, institute diagnostic criteria, and manage fatty liver and celiac disease
• List current treatment recommendations for celiac disease and lower GI bleeding
• Describe the primary care approach to palliative medicine including symptom management and prognostication
• List details about the Medicare hospice benefit
• Accurately diagnose and treat (pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic) substance abuse and ADHD in adults
• Discuss mood stabilizing psychosocial and pharmacologic treatments of bipolar disorder as well as frequent co-morbid psychiatric disorders
• Understand risk factors and assess patients at risk for suicide and violence and intervene to make timely referrals to combat hopelessness
|Contact No. :||800-421-3756,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Early Bird Fee||23 Feb,2019||USD 995.00|
|Physician Regular Fee||24 Apr,2019||USD 1095.00|
|Residents and Other Health Professionals Early Bird Fee||23 Feb,2019||USD 795.00|
|Residents and Other Health Professionals Regular Fee||24 Apr,2019||USD 895.00|
The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
30620 Seven Mile Beach
Grand Cayman, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa,
30620 Seven Mile Beach, Seven Mile Beach,
Grand Cayman, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands ,
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news