Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Cardio/Neuro/Onc/Rheum is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Feb 21 - 24, 2019 at Atlantis Paradise Island Resort, Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas.
The target audience for this medical event is office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Learning Objectives are :
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Describe current diagnostic approaches to arrhythmias, hypertension, ACS and CAD
• Implement treatment strategies reflective of current evidence-based medicine for arrhythmias, hypertension, ACS and CAD
• Evaluate and treat fibromyalgia
• Utilize current evidence to design treatment strategies for inflammatory arthritis and osteoarthritis
• Perform a neurological exam as well as distinguish signs of weakness and other neurological disorders
• Describe the differential diagnosis and treatment of movement disorders
• Discuss the approach and subsequent therapeutic management of the cancer patient, as well as the cancer survivor
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Early Fee||23 Dec,2018||USD 995.00|
|Physician Regular Fee||20 Feb,2019||USD 1095.00|
|Residents and Other Health Professionals Early Fee||23 Dec,2018||USD 795.00|
|Residents and Othet Health Professionals Regular Fee||20 Feb,2019||USD 895.00|