Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Bariatrics/Endo/ID/Psych (Jul 15 - 18, 2019)
Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Bariatrics/Endo/ID/Psych is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Jul 15 - 18, 2019 at InterContinental Prague, Prague, Praha, Czech Republic. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16 Credit Hours.
This program is targeted to office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Discuss obesity treatment including both surgical and non-surgical options
• Diagnose and tailor treatment strategies for Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
• Review the diagnostic criteria and therapeutic approaches to osteoporosis and other calcium related disorders
• Diagnose and manage important infectious disease syndromes in a range of organbased systems (respiratory, gastrointestinal, skin and soft-tissue)
• Accurately diagnose and treat (pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic), depression, anxiety disorders and ADHD in adults
To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||303-798-9682
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Fee||14 Jul,2019||USD 1395.00|
|Non-Physician Fee||14 Jul,2019||USD 1295.00|