Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Addiction/Endo/Palliative/Psych (Sep 08 - 12, 2019)
Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Addiction/Endo/Palliative/Psych is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Sep 08 - 12, 2019 at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, Kapalua, Hawaii, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This program is targeted to office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Describe strategies for identifying and treating substance use disorders
• Discuss options for patients with chronic pain addictions
• Review the diagnostic criteria and therapeutic approaches to osteoporosis and other calcium related disorders
• Discuss current diagnostic and treatment approaches to thyroid nodules and disorders
• Describe the primary care approach to palliative medicine including symptom management and prognostication
• List details about the Medicare hospice benefit
• Accurately diagnose and treat (pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic) substance abuse, depression, and ADHD in adults
• Discuss mood stabilizing psychosocial and pharmacologic treatments of bipolar disorder as well as frequent co-morbid psychiatric disorders
To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||303-798-9682
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non Physician - Regular Fee||07 Sep,2019||USD 1095.00|
|Physician - Regular Fee||07 Sep,2019||USD 1195.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non Physician - Early Bird Fee||10 Jul,2019||USD 995.00|
|Physician - Early Bird Fee||10 Jul,2019||USD 1095.00|