Internal Medicine Board Review (IMBR) Courses is Organized by American College of Physicians (ACP) and will be held from Jun 02 - 07 2019 at Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
The American College of Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 48 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which include participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 48 MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
ACP's IMBR Courses Provide:
• A comprehensive review of internal medicine that is guided by the blueprint of the ABIM Board exam
• Interactive case-based studies for an engaging learning experience
• Tips on test-taking strategies to strengthen your confidence
• Instruction by a team of expert clinician-educators
• ACP Digital Flashcards
• Electronic Syllabus available for download
• Earn CME Credits and MOC Points
• Guaranteed to prepare you for the ABIM board exam
Course Objectives :
• Increase and refresh knowledge of core topics in internal medicine and the subspecialties through discussion of common and not-so-common clinical problems.
• Become adept working through difficult test questions logically and successfully.
• Implement changes in clinical practice in accordance with recent advances and clinical guidelines.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||800-523-1546
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-Member Conference Fee||01 Jun,2019||USD 1645.00|
|ACP Member Conference Fee||01 Jun,2019||USD 1215.00|
|ACP Resident/Fellow Member Conference Fee||01 Jun,2019||USD 1000.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member Early Fee||01 May,2019||USD 1570.00|
|ACP Member Early Fee||01 May,2019||USD 1140.00|
|ACP Resident/Fellow Member Early Fee||01 May,2019||USD 925.00|